Turkey Filet Marinade:
- In a large bowl mix together the lime zest, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt and coconut milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add the turkey filets, making sure they are submerged.
- Marinate for 4 - 12 hours. Overnight is best for maximum flavour!
Peanut Coconut Milk Dressing:
- Using a hand blender or food processor, combine all of the dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Putting your salad together:
- Cook your noodles according to package directions.
- On the BBQ, grill your marinated turkey filets until they are cooked through (170 degrees).
There are 2 ways to serve your Turkey
You can lay all of the toppings, the cooked turkey, noodles and dressing, out in a buffet style and let everyone serve themselves and make their own customized bowl. Or you can create one large Turkey Bowl and serve from there. To do this, first layer in the cooked noodles, then add the vegetables, turkey, peanuts and drizzle with the dressing.