- Place flour in a shallow dish or plate.
- Mix together egg, milk, salt and pepper in another shallow dish or plate.
- Place Panko bread crumbs in third shallow dish or plate.
- Dredge each cutlet in flour and shake off the excess.
- Proceed to the next plate and cover with beaten egg mixture.
- Proceed to the last plate with Panko crumbs and coat turkey, pressing lightly.
- When all four cutlets are prepared, heat pan to medium high and sauté two cutlets at a time in vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes each side.
- Place in a 200º F (93º C) oven to keep warm and to ensure that they are fully cooked (cook until meat reaches an internal temperature of 170°F (77°C)).
Assemble this slaw and toss with dressing. Refrigerate until cutlets are cooked, then serve on top.