Cook the rice according to package directions.
Cooking the Turkey
- It is easy to make two cutlets with one turkey breast. Just cut the breast in half lengthwise. Then cover the turkey breast with plastic wrap.
- Using a meat hammer or pan, flatten to form cutlets to a thickness of ½ cm.
- *You can also ask the butcher to prepare cutlets.
- Marinate the turkey in buttermilk in the fridge for 1-6 hours. Remove the pieces of turkey breast from the buttermilk and drain the liquid as much as possible.
Preparing the Vegetables
- Prepare an English bread crumb with 3 consecutive bowls; a bowl with flour, a bowl with panko breadcrumbs, and a bowl with the egg.
- Dip the turkey in the flour, then in the beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the turkey in a mixture of the oil and butter for 4 to 5 minutes per side until golden brown.
Simply sauté the vegetables in sesame and canola oil until tender. Reserve each vegetable in a separate bowl.
Put the cooked rice in a bowl. Arrange the vegetables around, by color or randomly, depending on your mood. Add crispy turkey strips. Serve the sauce for Bibimbap in a small bowl and let the guests enjoy it as they please!