#1. Take the pizza dough out of the fridge 30 min prior to using it. #2. Harissa comes in both a paste or a dry spice mixture. Both would work equally well but I do prefer the dry spice for this recipe.
- Preheat a skillet to high and add 1tbsp canola oil, ground turkey and harissa. Use a wooden spoon to break up the turkey into tiny pieces. Cook, stirring often for about 6min or until the turkey is cooked through. Transfer turkey to a bowl to cool.
- Drain the roasted red peppers and remove any seeds in the peppers. Finely chop the red peppers and transfer to a bowl. Add the red pepper jelly to the peppers and mix until the jelly dissolves.
- Once the turkey is cool mix the Greek yogurt into the turkey.
- Preheat the BBQ to 375F.
- Flour your working surface and divide the pizza dough into 4 pieces. Stretch the pieces into long, oval shapes and place on a floured baking sheet. Brush the top of the dough with remaining 1tbsp canola oil.
- Lay the oiled side of the dough directly on the BBQ and cook for 3min until the dough starts to show grill marks and releases easily from the grill.
- Turn the BBQ down to low and flip the pizza dough. Top each piece of dough with equal amounts of the turkey mixture followed by the red pepper mixture and then finally the goat cheese. Close the lid of the BBQ and cook for 15min.
- Remove the flatbreads to a cutting board, top with fresh mint and cut into wedges and serve.
*You need roughly 1 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper