TIP: You can make the turkey and the bread up to 3 days ahead so you can pull this salad together in no time for a busy weeknight meal or for a last minute weekend BBQ. Store the turkey in an airtight container in the fridge. Store your grilled bread in a separate airtight container.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk together. Set aside.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper and slice into 1-inch pieces.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through and meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Set aside until cooled.
- Grill bread slices over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides. Tear into bite size pieces.
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Wash and chop lettuce.
- Assemble the salad: line a platter or wide bowl with lettuce. Add tomatoes, cucumbers, turkey and bread.
- Top with dressing and fresh basil leaves. Allow dressing to soak into bread and salad for 10 minutes before serving.