TIP: Use apricot jam instead of peach jam for a new twist. Grill peach slices to serve on the side of desired.
- In a bowl, combine water, soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, oil, peach jam, ginger and garlic; mix well to dissolve sugar
- Pour into plastic bag and prop bag in bowl
- Add turkey and submerge in marinade
- Marinate 4 to 6 hours or over night
- Drain, then boil marinade in a clean pot for several minutes, in order to use for basting
- Place turkey on greased grill about 6 inches (15 cm) from heat
- Cook over medium–high on gas–fired grill (or medium–hot coals) for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature has reached 165F (74C); basting once or twice with boiled marinade during cooking