For a firmer filling replace the hard cooked eggs with raw eggs.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook turkey, breaking up with spoon for about 5 minutes or until browned. Scrape into a colander over a bowl and set aside.
- Return skillet to medium heat and heat oil. Cook onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic and ginger for about 8 minutes or until softened and golden. Stir in flour, fennel, coriander, cloves and cardamom and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and broth to skillet; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in peas, if using, eggs and cilantro. Scrape into a 10 inch (25 cm) deep pie or quiche dish.
- Topping: In a small bowl, combine almonds, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Lay 1 sheet of phyllo out on work surface and brush with a little of the butter. Sprinkle with 1/6 of the almond mixture. Gently crumple it up and place on top of pie, starting at one edge. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets to cover the top of the pie. Bake in 425 F (220 C) oven for about 12 minutes or until phyllo is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Per serving: About 338 cal, 17 g total fat, 26 g carb, 3 g fibre, 21 g protein, 142 mg chol, 318 mg sodium. %RDI: iron: 16%, calcium 6%, vit A 40%, vit C 14%