From the Chef: “Families with young children hear requests for fingers over and over again. This non deep-fried version is made with only a few basic ingredients, and tastes great. Why not cook up an extra large batch that can be frozen. Then, thaw and reheat for a quick, high protein meal.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Mix Panko crumbs with olive oil, parmesan and paprika in a separate bowl.
- Taking a few turkey breast strips at a time, first dredge them in flour, then dip them in egg, and roll them in the Panko mixture until they are well coated.
- Place flat on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and refrigerate. Serve with honey dill sauce.