Tip: To obtain roasted turkey broth concentrate, it's super easy! Simply collect the cooking juices from the roast turkey. If necessary, strain or even blend in a food processor for the smoothest possible consistency!
- In a pot over high heat, place all wild rice ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, adjust heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes, making sure to maintain a low boil.
- Place red peppers, onions and paprika in a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and place in air fryer at 350°F for 15 minutes (or in oven at 350°F for 30 minutes) to make roasted vegetables.
- In a blender, combine roasted vegetables and all other ingredients for the roasted bell pepper sauce. Puree until smooth and set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, spray with oil, place garlic. Cook for 1 minute before adding the spinach to the pan. Mix well and cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly. At the end of cooking, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve wild rice with garlic spinach, roasted shredded turkey and roasted bell pepper sauce.