Combine all ingredients and chill for 1-2 hours before serving
- Season turkey pieces with salt, then coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet and brown drumsticks on all sides.Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic to skillet and lightly brown, then add to slow cooker.
- Add wine to skillet and scrape the bottom clean with a spoon while the wine simmers.
- Drain tomatoes. Purée them in a food processor and then add to the skillet along with stock.
- Add herbs, spices and orange zest, then transfer to slow cooker.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook in low setting for 5 hours.
Top each portion with 1 tsp (5 mL) of Orange Gremolata and serve with saffron-scented rice, polenta or mashed potatoes.