● For the ground turkey, use a non-stick or well-seasoned pan as it is very lean and may stick. ● Romaine lettuce is also a great wrapper!
- In a pot on low heat, combine the honey, brown sugar, gochujang, ketchup, soy sauce, minced garlic and sesame oil. Stir until the sugar dissolves and set aside.
- In a pan on high heat, add oil and stir fry the ground turkey until cooked through and brown (165 degrees F). Add the salt and white pepper. Be sure to break apart the ground turkey as it cooks.
- Wash lettuce, prep vegetables and cook rice as per instructions.
- To assemble, use a leaf of lettuce as the wrap, fill with a loonie sized ball of rice, a few pieces of carrot, cucumber, kimchi (optional) and green onion. Add a tablespoon of cooked ground turkey and top with a generous teaspoon of sauce.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.