Tip: Be sure to save leftover turkey for delicious sandwiches the next day.
- Marinating Time: 4 hours In shallow dish, stir together tea leaves and garlic; set aside.
- In small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup of the broth to boil and add to tea leaves and garlic; stir to combine. Let stand for about 30 minutes or until reaches room temperature. Add turkey breast and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small food chopper or processor, blend parsley with olive oil, vinegar and remaining broth until smooth. Stir in salt and pepper; set aside.
- Remove turkey from marinade and brush off tea leaves. Place on greased grill over medium high heat for 5 minutes to sear. Turn over and reduce heat to medium and cook, brushing with parsley mixture occasionally for about 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside or meat thermometer reaches 170°F (77°C). Remove to cutting board and let stand covered for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, bring broth, orange juice and rice to boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in apricots, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon rice onto plates and top with sliced turkey.