If you are able to access fresh corn, save the husk and scoop Cornbread Kush into husk and bake them in a roasting pan allowing each guest to have their own personal Kush for Thanksgiving.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the butter, in a large skillet and sauté the onions, peppers and corn until they are translucent, adding salt and herbs.
- As the onions begin to turn translucent, add leftover turkey and any remaining gravy to the pan.
- Slowly incorporate the crumbled cornbread into the skilled until all it is completely incorporated. Add stock to moisten.
- Cook over a low heat and stir frequently until the stock has been fully absorbed. Season to taste as necessary.
- Place kush into roasting pan and pour remaining butter on top allowing top to brown. Garnish with chives and serve immediately.