TIP: You can make these Turkey Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups and keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days. Re-heat gently in the microwave in 30-second increments until warmed through for a quick weekday breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Spray the bottoms and sides of 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin cup with 1 1/2-2 pieces of turkey bacon. Overlap the pieces to create a cup.
- Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, stamp out 12 rounds of sandwich bread. Place in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Top each muffin cup with one egg. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until egg whites are set.
- Top each egg cup with a pinch of cheese and chives. Let cool for 5 minutes before running a knife along the inside of the cups to loosen the edges. Remove from tins.
- Serve immediately.