Several of the ingredients in the recipe have salt already added, additional salt may not be needed.
- Cook the turkey bacon following the instructions on the packaging until crisp.
- While turkey bacon is cooking, dice the onion and turkey sausage into small 1/2 cm cubes. Dice Velveeta cheese into 2 cm inch cubes.
- In a pan, saute the onions and turkey kielbasa together until onions are softened.
- Add cooked onions, turkey kielbasa, Velveeta cheese, milk, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and ground cumin into a slow cooker and set to low for 2hrs or high for 1 hour. Stir occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, salt and pepper to taste and chopped turkey bacon. Serve with unsalted corn chips.