Feel free to try stuffing with other kinds of medium-hard cheese, topping with other seeds (such as sesame), and use whatever your favourite dipping sauces are!
- Unroll the croissant dough and cut into 8 triangles.
- Layer the shredded cheese over one end, and lay the pepperoni stick on top.
- Roll them up, making sure the end of the triangle is tucked under before baking.
- Sprinkle evenly with poppy seeds.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While baking, mix the sriracha and mayo together, and arrange your dips in bowls or on a plate.
- Serve hot out of the oven!