NOTE: Ground turkey thigh is juicer and holds up to grilling, but extra lean ground turkey breast meat will also work here. I find that using my hands to mix all the ingredients together works the best for making any form of patty.
- Soak 10 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, onion, parsley, mint, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring tool, make 10-12 oval shaped patties and pierce with a soaked toothpick through the middle. Place in fridge while grill preheats.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Add Turkey Koftas to the grill and reduce temperature down to medium. Cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping once after 8 minutes, or until meat has reached 165F.
- Place all sliced/chopped fresh vegetables on a plate.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes per side or serve with cooked rice if preferred.