These bowls are great for your meal prep! Make a double recipe and cook the turkey and quinoa at the beginning of the week. You can assemble the bowls the night before you need them to make your mornings quick and easy. Feel free to use any fresh veggies on your power bowl! Use what looks freshest at the store, or whatever you have on hand.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Place the turkey breast on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; rub the oil on both sides of the turkey and season the top with ¼ tsp sea salt and black pepper. Place in the oven to roast for 30-35 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 165F.
- Use a sieve to rinse the quinoa under cold water; place into a small sauce pot and add the water and ¼ tsp sea salt. Turn the heat to high, cover the pot and bring the water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat down to low and simmer until all of the water has been absorbed. Remove the pot from the heat and fluff the quinoa with a fork; set aside and let cool.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and use a fork or whisk to combine until smooth; set aside.
- Once the turkey is fully cooked, remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board to cool. Once cool, use a knife to chop the turkey breast into cubes.
- Divide the quinoa into two bowls or containers, top with the shredded cabbage and carrots, halved cherry tomatoes and avocado. Add the turkey breast and pumpkin seeds to the bowls.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and and drizzle over Power bowls. Toss lightly to combine and top with cilantro.