Gouda tuiles may be cooked in advance and reserved at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, form two discs with finely grated Gouda to make tuiles.
- Bake in the oven until crisp, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Lower oven temperature to 325F (160C).
- In a skillet over high heat, melt butter and brown turkey cutlets for 2 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish and continue cooking in the oven while preparing the sauce.
- In the same skillet, brown garlic and mushrooms.
- Season with pepper.
- De-glaze with white wine, add cream and coarsely grated Gouda.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Arrange cutlets on plates and top with sauce. Garnish with arugula and a Gouda tuile. (Cheese alternative: Canadian Parmesan)