TIP: Serve with more honey mustard sauce or any condiments of choice. You may also substitute the veggies for any other toppings of choice. Seal tight in a container and store in the fridge to keep fresh.
- Add light mayonnaise, hot sauce and honey mustard to the tortilla. Using a spoon, spread all sauces evenly across the tortilla.
- Evenly distribute turkey slices, cheese slices, spinach, tomatoes and red onions across tortilla. Then pat the ingredients down with your spoon to secure everything in place.
- Grab one end of the tortilla and carefully roll it into a tight cylinder.
- Add olive oil to a pan on medium heat and toast the side of the tortilla with the end of the flap facing out to secure the roll.
- Cut tortilla into “sushi” rolls.